I hear crying all around,
It never stopping,
All for the same reason,
Missing you.
Why’d you have to go?
We love you so much,
Now we all feel the same,
Though different.
Those that are crying on the outside,
Really don’t care.
Those that are crying on the inside,
Do, we just don’t show it.
You look down
And wish you never left,
So why did you?
We’re all here for the same reason,
Missing you.
I want to be with you,
So I leave this world behind,
And the same thing happens.
They are no longer missing just you,
They are now missing two,
Me and you.
It never stopping,
All for the same reason,
Missing you.
Why’d you have to go?
We love you so much,
Now we all feel the same,
Though different.
Those that are crying on the outside,
Really don’t care.
Those that are crying on the inside,
Do, we just don’t show it.
You look down
And wish you never left,
So why did you?
We’re all here for the same reason,
Missing you.
I want to be with you,
So I leave this world behind,
And the same thing happens.
They are no longer missing just you,
They are now missing two,
Me and you.
1 comment:
emo
Post a Comment